Indian Trail BMW and MINI Services
Call and make an appointment today to experience the Kinetech Motor Werkes difference.
Here is a list of just some of comprehensive auto care services we provide:
- BMW Oil Change
- BMW Condition Based Services
- BMW Transmission Fluid Change
- BMW Carbon Cleaning
- BMW Secondary Air Injection Cleaning
- BMW Valve Stem Seals ( Burning Oil) (Oil Consumption)
- BMW Walnut Blasting
- BMW Induction Service
- BMW Direct Injection Cleaning
- BMW Module Repairs
- BMW Computer Repairs
- BMW Tire Pressure Monitoring
- BMW Brake Service and Repairs
- BMW Fluid Service and Maintenance
- BMW Transmission Replacement
- BMW Key Replacement and Repair
- BMW Window Tint with Lifetime Warranty
- BMW Overheat Repairs
- BMW Thermostat
- BMW Water pump
- BMW Oil Leak Repairs
- BMW Complete computer diagnostics
- BMW Pre Purchase vehicle inspections
- BMW Factory scheduled maintenance
- BMW Recommended Preventative Maintenance
- BMW A/C service and repairs
- BMW Brake/suspension repairs
- BMW Clutch replacements
- BMW Misfire
- BMW Spark Plugs
- BMW Fuel Injector Replacement
- BMW High Pressure Fuel Pumps
- Electrical diagnostics and repairs
- BG Fuel system treatments
- BG Intake port and valve cleaning
- Customized Performance upgrades
ANY MANY MANY MORE!
As with any vehicle, factory scheduled service is paramount in maintaining peak performance. With hi-end performance vehicles, preventative maintenance is just as crucial. Finding a potential problem before it fails can save you thousands in repairs. Belts, brakes hoses, suspension and numerous other parts wear differently depending on driving habits, terrain and environmental conditions. With our vast experience, whether it’s on the road or track, we know what to look for. We inform owners of the weak links in particular brands and models and can advise a preventative maintenance schedule. Call us if you have any questions regarding your vehicle.
We Recommend More Frequent Maintenance Schedules to get the best performance and longest life out of you German Automobile.
- Full Synthetic Oil Change Every 5,000 to 7,000 miles
- Transmission Fluid Exchange Service Every 50,000 miles Backed by BG Products Lifetime Protection plan
- Cooling system Flush and Service Every 40,000 miles
- Spark Plugs Every 50,000 to 60,000 miles estimated
- Carbon Deposit removal (Gasoline Direct Injection) Engines Every 50,000 miles
- Fuel and Induction system Every 25,000 to 30,000 miles
- Tire Rotation (Non Staggered) Every 6,000 to 7,000
- Tire Balance Every 12,000 to 15,000 miles
- Chassis Wheel Alignment Every Year
SCHEDULED FACTORY MAINTENANCE
The single most important thing you can do to ensure longevity, performance and uninterrupted service from your vehicle is Factory Scheduled Maintenance. At Kinetech Motor Werkes, we pride ourselves on being “the dealer alternative” and for a good reason. We have the facility, personnel, experience, and the latest equipment to perform all required maintenance on your vehicle. We provide these services at reasonable rates with a personal experience that only an independently owned and operated service center can offer. Call us or request an appointment today!
STYLE AND PERFORMANCE
Performance and styling are what defines a truly excellent vehicle and what allows yours to stand out from the rest. At Kinetech Motor Werkes, we work with our clients to identify their style and performance goals and enhance your experience by offering upgrades unique to your model. With our experience and hands-on knowledge in the industry, we’ll help you achieve the perfect balance between performance and styling while keeping it uniquely yours!
Services received 5 stars out of 5 based on 3 reviews on BimmerShops.